Fo rme blogging is a writing experience that I feel is....
A nice way to express what you really feel, to an extent of course. Some things are more interesting to blog about that on other topics. I had to do a blog last semester for another class and I hated it. I have to admit that when I found out we had to create a blog for this class I rolled my eyes a little, BUT it has not been so bad after all. I kind of enjoy blogging for this class. However, I do prefer to blog about my opinion on a topic or discussion so that I can express myself even if it is an "I don't even like this article and this is why" expression. So I quess it is safe to say that I actually like blogging = )
Blogging might be less of a task if ALL of our blogs were just expressing what we feel/think about what was read or discussed in class.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment