Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just Add Water?!

Just add water...is that it?! I just have to add water and "PRESTO" I have a cake mix and all I have to do is put it in the oven?! Is this healthy? What happened to the eggs, oils and the other ingredients involved in making a cake?! Is the icing made the same way by just adding water? This must be one of those "new and imroved" ways of making food. I think so at least. I'll go with the pillsbury cake mix and make my own cake with more than just water. However, I will buy the ready made Betty Crocker vanilla icing.

(The reason as to why I wrote what I wrote)
The very statement "just add water" is something that I raise and eyebrow to. It comes across as a command and my natural instinct is to ask why? For what purpose? What if I don't want to "just add water?" "Just add water" makes me feel like I am doing something that is boring, some thing that has no flavor, like water. I want something more that just water, I want some thing with flavor, preferably sweet. I am a somewhat of a rebel I guess you could say.

1 comment:

  1. Keep this obsessing on dessert and on adding sweetness to a bleak life (lives!) in mind as you continue to regard the film.

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete