Excess wastes looks like the prissy women sitting in the restaurant. They order one meal and then if it is slightly cold they send it back. They snicker about how there is “no way they could eat that." The waiter brings them a warmer plate. However, they come to the realization that what they ordered has too many carbohydrates and they are on a "low-no carb diet." The stressed waiter returns to their table making sure he doesn’t show the faintest notion of his frustrated state. By the third time around the ladies take a few bites and then push their plates away. I sit across from these ladies and watch their barely eaten food taken up and carried away, to the garbage most likely, because they refused to carry their left-over food home. This is excess waste I see when I go out and it upsets me. What is wrong with getting a doggie bag?
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
hahaha I hope the waiter spit on their food the third time, OK no that is disgusting. Still, these women are very greedy. They believe they are so high and mighty that they could treat anybody the way they want, but also complain about the food THEN not even take it back home with them. Waste of food and money, they don't understand that. Good comparison.
ReplyDelete